Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightSnowKitty

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

He could feel warmth on Griffen as he rubbed his hand gently on him. He started nibbling on his neck with his fangs brushing against him.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:29 pm

"God, fucking take me already.... Jacey... I want you to let your self go, do what the fuck ever you want to do, Go for it. " I wispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

He gave a devlish smile pulling Griffen furthur onto the bed. He started to lick him up and down until he put it all in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

I groaned and cussed.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 pm

He had his smile still half on as he sucked faster with his hands exploring Griffen's body.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

"Ohh... Jacey..... oh, god..... fuck.." I gripped his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:49 pm

He licked Griffen all over teasing him slightly as he gripped onto his legs.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:52 pm

My hips bucked forward a little as my fangs extended.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Jace took it fully in to his mouth going quicker than before pulling Griffen's body closer to himself.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

"Oh, fuuuuucckk.....ughhh"My eyes rolled back into my head.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Jace wouldn't quit until he wasn't wanted any longer. His speed increased also while rubbing under Griffen gently.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 pm

My body shaked as I neared my climax. Id never cum this fast. Then again... id never dreampt of this, especially not with Jace... but
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:05 pm

He could feel the growing coming from Griffen now. Jace started putting it as deep and fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm

My whole body shook as I came.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Jace licked it up with droplets falling from his mouth. He started breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. Are you okay.? He asked licking Griffen's stomach.

Last edited by MidnightSnowKitty on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 pm

I shivered again and nodded. "Ive never cum that fast before..... " I said breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:37 pm

He pulled himself further onto the bed laying down beside Griffen. I guess I wasn't bad for the first time doing that. He laughed a little turning onto his side to look at Griffen.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm

I laughed and nuzzled his neck. "I......I love you, Jacey.."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm

His heart started racing. I love you too.. He gave a little smile relaxing in the bed curling up to Griffen.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 pm

I wrapped my arms around Jace and cuddled closer. I could hear that my parents were home now, and my sister. Maybe they wouldnt notice.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 pm

He could hear footsteps downstairs, someone was home. Right now he didn't care. Jace pulled Griffen's face closer and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 pm

I kissed back and cuddled closer.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Everyones going to be suspicious. If they see us. We could leave later, there's still going to be an eclipse tonight. He said playing with Griffen's hair.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

I nodded. "We can clean up and then go down stairs for dinner, and You can stay over and we can watch the eclipse on the roof, or we can go back to the woods..."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:28 pm

I don't mind as long as we have some privacy. He gave a wink getting up to grab a towel to clean Griffen up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next