Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm

"Babe... Your not useless... Your dad is just the biggest asshole on the planet... come 'ere.." Griffen said holding his arms out to Jace. "Come 'ere sexy....Let me show you something that your great at..."
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Jace slowly crawled over to Griffefeeling completely deflated. I'm not good at anything.. he said and fell ontop of Griffen
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Griffen licked Jaces neck. "Your good at turning me on.... thats for sure..." Griffen wispered gently nibbling on Jaces neck and ear.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Chills went through Jaces body. I guess that is something. But I don't think its safe for you to try and help me control myself, I get so bad sometimes. Jace said snuggling his face into Griffens neck.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 pm

"But remember... I'm the one who can take you out of those moods... so... its perfect...Just trust me boo..." Griffen said extending his fangs, gently dragging them across Jaces neck.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 pm

I trust you. I just don't want to hurt you if I get baa-- Jace couldn't finish because of Griffin's fangs making me melt away.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Griffen smirked, and nicked Jaces neck, licking the little prick his fangs had done. "I want to have such hardcore sex with you Jacey... but I can't have that till you learn to control yourself.... so were gonna start right now..." Griffen said pulling his mouth away from Jace, and biting into his own wrist, then quickly moving across the room from Jace, letting the blood drip down his arm.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Jace's heart started racing, he didn't find this to be a very easy way to train himself. What are you doing.. He said losing breath quickly as the vampire instincts took over. His fangs came out and eyes turned red, he stopped breathing so he wouldn't have to smell the blood but it still came through him.

He grabbed onto the edge of the bed to hold himself but he smashed the metal in seconds. He couldn't hold back anymore and hissed at Griffen running at him.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:18 pm

I whipped behind him, and put Jace in a headlock, holding the arm that was bleeding up to his face. "Smell it Jacey... You know you want this blood.... Take it... over power me, and Take it." Griffen said growling.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Please stop.! Jace begged as he tried to sink his teeth into the person he was in love with. He turned quickly and threw Griffen across the room and ran towards him.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Griffen licked his wound, and ran around Jaces room, waiting for the wound to heal. "Come at me Jacey.... Come on sexy boy... try and take me, see what happens.." Griffen said throwing Jaces bedroom door open, running down the stairs and outside, into the street.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Jace chased after Griffen through his house, once he was on the streets he ran faster and jumped at Griffen. Why are you doing this to me.? He yelled up at Griffen.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:45 pm

"Because, you need to know how it feels to really be in the moment..... You'll learn to control yourself...Ask you dad..." Griffen said running down the street, towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:47 pm

My dad did nothing for me. He screamed and ran faster hissing into the woods. Nothing.! Jace sped up behind Griffen smelling the blood feeling as if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Griffen ran faster, then laid down on the ground, and waited for Jace.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Jace caught up and hadn't even noticed that Griffen was laying down, he had been running so fast he didn't have to time to stop and he tripped right over Griffen flying face first into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Griffen quickly jumped up, and wrapped his arms around Jaces waist, pulling him back before he hit the tree. Griffen licked Jaces neck, and bit him, sinking his sharp canines into the smaller males supple neck.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Jace went limp, the feeling of Griffen holding onto him and being bitten was too much for him. He sunk to the ground coming back to himself slowly as his eyes turned back.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Griffen slowly sunk to the ground, now crouch sitting ontop of Jace, then he pulled his mouth away from Jaces neck, and licked his lips. "Are you okay now, Jacey?" Griffen asked petting Jace's face.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 pm

I hate you for that.. Jace said curling into a ball, everything was registering in his mind now.He couldn't believe that Griffen did that in the first place but that Jace tried to kill him hurt the most.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm

"Fine, hate me, I don't care.....I did that for a good reason, and you know that...." Griffen said gathering up Jace into his lap.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm

you're so mean. Jace curled into Griffen and made a pouting face. meany. he said sticking his toung out at Griffen.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 pm

"You still love me.." Griffen said kissing Jaces nose.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Of course I do, doesn't mean I'm not angry at how you're trying to train me. Jace said wrapping himself around Griffen tightly. That wasn't fair at all. Jace said starting to laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Griffen hugged him tightly, and nuzzled his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next