Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
MidnightSnowKitty

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:57 pm

How is it you can make me come back to myself so easily.. If only you wee thee those years ago... After what I did to that village. Jace held his stomach close feeling a horrible pain again.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 am

"Because, besides your mother.... I'm the only one thats ever truely loved you, and you've always known that.....Your my Jacey, and you always will be..." Griffen said licking Jaces cheek. "Mine..."
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:09 am

I always will be yours. Please don't let me hurt anyone. Jace said sadly looking up at Griffen feeling completely broken inside. Knowing how badly he has hurt people and scared he may do it again.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:25 am

"I wont baby...I promise...." Griffen said kissing Jace's lips gently. "Now, would you like to go deeper into this forest, and get your freak on with moi, or would you like to go home, and get your freak on in my room with the possible threat someone will hear us..." Griffen said kissing Jace's neck and nibbling gently.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Well the forest sounds better to me. Jace said kissing back holding onto Griffen, he was a little worried though. This would be the first time of him doing anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I smirked and picked up Jace walking farther into the forest.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:46 pm

You know I am capable of walking. Jace said with a laugh. Though he didn't mind being carried, he just hoped everything would be okay and back to normal after the scene with the mutts
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:56 pm

"I know...." Griffen said with a light laugh before setting Jace down, then pinning him against a tree, growling in his ear. Griffen ran his hands down Jaces body and undid his jeans, pulling them down a little. "You know what I want, boy? Do you?" Griffen said in a low growely voice into Jaces ear, before kissing and biting down his neck.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:45 pm

I.. I think I know. Jace said nervously stuttering with his words. The feeling of Griffen up against his body made every sense in Jace's start to go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Griffen gripped Jaces cock through his jeans, and nibbled on his neck, growling lowly.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSnowKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Every touch made Jace stiffen nervously. He didn't know what to do it felt as if he couldn't breathe. Jace said grasping onto anything he could.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:18 pm

I continued to growl lowely as I unbuttoned Jace's pants and started rubbing his cock just before I bit into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?   Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Love, Why have thou forsaken me?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9