Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Her Love is All I Need...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Her Love is All I Need... Empty
PostSubject: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:10 pm

The story of two bisexual college students, that have known each other sence Sophmore year in High School. They met online and what happens when they find out, they've liked each other sence then.....

Scoobi72:
Spoiler:

Honey:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Scoobi72 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Name: Stacy Park
Back Story: Turns bisexual during 8th grade, meets Pixie during there Sophmore year in high school and absolutly has no words to describe how amazing she is.
Other: Has loved pixie for a long time. Super scared to tell pixie how she feels.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm

The sun shone brightly through the second story window of my empty dorm room. Everything was still in boxes, scattered around the large room. The sun rays shown right on my shut eyes. I groaned and flipped over on my unmade bed and curled up. I sighed and sat up in bed as the sun didn't magically go away. I stood and continued what I had been doing the previous night, unpacking boxes. Every brown box had my name on them "Pixie" this and "Pixie" that. After one box, that just happened to have all of my bathroom stuff in it, I took it in the tiny bathroom and put all my stuff away, and then took a shower. After that I got dressed in my normal jeans, converse, band tee and black hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:08 pm

While walking around campus I end up back at the dorm which is all to my self because my room mate dropped. I opened my door when I found a little sheet of paper, on the front said "from room 298" I thought it was an ivvatation so I opened it. Surprisingly it was a note.. A note from the girl of my dreams so long ago. My mind raced at the fact that the love or my life might be here as well.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:22 pm

I blow dryed my hair and brushed it before slipping a beanie on over my hair. The bangs that swooped in the front where dyed rainbow from my right to left. I finished opening up and putting stuff away, from the last few boxes left before I grabbed my messanger bag and my room key and picked up and stuffed into my back right pocket my Iphone 5. I left my room to vernture to the front office where I could pick up my schedule and list of books I needed. I left Clarence Feild Hall, the girls dorms, and walked down the street to the main office building, on campus. I had heard such great things about Clarence Feildman University. They had one of the best bands in the country, one of the best football teams in the country, one of the best wrestling team, all the way to underwater basket weaving. Yea they have that, and they kick ass at it. There were only two reasons why I wanted to come here. First of all they had the biggest English program in the state and I had heard that she had gotten accepted. By She I mean, the girl that I had fallen in love with back in High School. We had only met once, Junior year, but it had been the best about 30 minutes of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 pm

I put the note in my bag and grabbed my keys then started walking to the main building to find out where I could get a map of this place. As I was walking I passed a girl who looked so much like the love of my life but I knew it couldn't have been her. Even though it was like a clone.. I was going to run up to her but the girl I saw was looking at her schedule and texting so I didn't want to bother her. As soon as I got the map I headed to my first class as I walked in I saw the same girl as I passed in the hall. I decided to sit behind her just so she couldn't see me when I had my laptop open. She was beautiful just like the one back in high school she was my world and I just let her go and we went different ways. But I think this might be a chance if it's truly her miss pixie allman
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 pm

At the main office, I grabbed a map, my schedule and my list of books. I decided to get my books later on when I had some free time, and went straight to my first period History class. As I was walking I got a text from my boyfriend, in Dallas. We would always be constantly texting each other, he made me so happy, but I could never get my mind off of Stacy. I slid my phone back in my pocket and made it to class. I sat towards the back and pulled out my laptop and set it up to take notes before I set my phone right next to it, on silent with vibrate off and my screen brightness turned down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Sitting there waiting for the professor I couldn't believe my eyes.. The girl I loved so many years ago is in my class right now! I try to stay calm and try to listen to the professor. When we got dismissed I saw her face.. Still beautiful but she doesn't see me. I bet she doesn't remember me.. I walked fast in front of her so she couldn't see my face and went back to my dorm since I had the next period off. When I got to my hall I just froze.. I felt nauseous because of the butterfly's In my tummy.. I went To my door when I saw her coming down the hall and hurried into my room
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:50 pm

I took notes as the professor drowned on and on, occassionally texting my boyfriend back. After class I looked at my schedule and saw that my next class wasn't till 10. I smiled and texted my bf about it as I walked to my dorm. I softly saw a girl that looked like Stacy but then she dissappeared. I bit my lip and stopped at my door before opening it and shutting it behind me. I set my bag on my bed and set an alarm on my phone for 9:45 before falling asleep sitting on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:54 pm

I woke back up for my next class and grabbed everything I needed and made sure I didn't forget anything. As I was walking out of my room I saw my shoe was untied and I locked my door put my keys in my bag and bent down to tie my shoe. In the back of my mind I was thinking ' what if she were to pass me right now?..' I got so scared because I would know how to approach her
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:59 pm

As my alarm went off I awoke and yawned. I stood and slung my messenger bag over my shoulder. I slipped my phone back in my pocket, and headed to my first of two english classes of the day. As I walked down the hall of dorms I passed a girl tieing her shoe. The girl from earlier that vagely reminded me of Stacy. I smiled to myself but sighed knowing it most likely wasn't her.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 am

As I knew I was going to be late I ran down the hall to my next class passing the girl I've seen all morning and just kept running. I knew I should have stopped but I'm sure I'll see her again
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 am

I watched the same girl run past me. I giggled to myself and continued to walk to class. Once I got there I took a seat on the cold tile floor like everyone else had and shrugged. This was my Creative Writing class.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:11 am

Finally got to my class and sat down. I grabbed a sheet of paper out and began to write. I was writing to the girl I kept seeing all day. I saw her come out of her dorm so that gave me a chance to slip it under her door. It read " hello there, you remind me of a girl I use to go to school with. It's like y'all are twins but I don't think she comes here. Please don't feel bad because the girl you look like was the love of my life❤️" I took a risk and after class I slid it under her door and put my room number on the front just in case she wanted to write back or drop by.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 am

After class I went to my text two before I had another long break and went back to my dorm. I opened my door to find a note that had been slid under. I picked it up and shut my door before reading it. My hear skipped a beat, and I quickly dumped my stuff on my bed and walked down the hall to the room. I knocked and waited a few moments before realizing she was probably in class. I went and sat in my dorm for a while before I heard footsteps down the hall, and cracked my door open to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:32 am

After sliding the note under I went to my next class hoping that she was there reading it or was going to read it soon.. I had classes until 4:30 then I was done for the day. Excited I ran to my room frantically opening my door wanting or hoping to see a note from her but nothing so I just took out my laptop and started working.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:36 am

After my classes I sat in my room for a little bit before I decided to walk over to her dorm again. I gently knocked on the door and took a small step back and shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets, staring down at my shoes, my bangs hanging infront of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm laying in bed on my laptop and then heard a knock on my door as I was drifting off to sleep. I answered the door to find the girl I've seen all day
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 pm

I looked up as the door opened. We locked eyes for a second before I took my hands out of my pockets and quickly wrapped them around Stacy's neck and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Figured out it was pixie and wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 pm

I pulled away and stared into her eyes. "I was really hoping it would be you.."
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Kept holding on to her "I didn't know you regestered here"
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 pm

I nodded and layed my head on her shoulder. "I applied right after I heard that you had.."
Back to top Go down
Sweet honey

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:30 am

Holding her so close "but why? I thought you wanted to go to school with your boyfriend.. I've missed you but I'd never thought you'd be here"
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:00 pm

"I had wanted to but my grades wern't good enough to get into the school that he did, so I chose this one, and we Skype all the time and text constantly and we made plans for me to see him on weekends, but we decided that it was good for the both of us to go to seperate schools." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Love is All I Need...   Her Love is All I Need... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Love is All I Need...
Page 1 of 1