Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.*. BITE .*.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 pm

( okay, what about a bar? )
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:16 pm

((Okiedokie~ I'll start us off.))

"Gin and Tonic," he muttered. "Gin and Tonic, and go heavy on the gin." Liam rubbed his temples tiredly, almost feeling like he was going to start sobbing again. His throat felt closed; thick, if you will, and his eyes burned--although that was probably from exhaustion--and really, he didn't feel so good. It wasn't like he'd actually cry, of course, he was an extremely proud person, after all, but he felt like he could.

And he hated himself for it. He didn't want to cry over Griffica like some little girl, and by god he would not. But he felt like he could. God, he hated that. "Alcohol will help," he told himself quietly, taking a few deep breaths. "Yeah, yeah, it'll help. I promise you, Liam. It'll help."

God, he felt like shit.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 pm

((no wait but um

What do they talk about. XD I mean, I'm assuming they coincidentally sit next to each other, and get pretty drunk...drunk conversations might be fun...but what does that stuff lead to? Exchanging numbers? Friendly omg-lol-bromance chatter? Sex? XD

doing roleplay beginnings is such a bitch wow))
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:38 pm

I sat across the bar looking around, no one cept the guy that sat a few down. I sighed and looked up at the hot bartender. " Dr. Pepper with Marshmellow Smirnoff, Jeph....." Jeph nodded and made my drink. I was here quite ofton so I'd made close friends with all the bartenders.

(How about, it leads to sex..... drunken sloppy sex, but still..... they end up at James' house :3 )
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:49 pm

((Sureeee~ :3 ))

He glanced, nearly intrigued, at the guy who'd just entered the bar. The man looked familiar, no doubt about it. Only...Liam couldn't quite put his finger on any one identity. It was probably because he'd already gotten a little drunk-- so far, he'd just finished his second drink, so naturally he was at least buzzed. The bartender pushed his freshly made drink towards him, and he acknowledged it with an absentminded nod.

"First name basis with the staff?" he asked suddenly, looking at the person who just came in a minute ago. "You called him Jeph. Know him?"
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

I looked up and over at the guy sitting 2 down. "Yea, you could say that... I come here quite a bit soo.." I said before drinking down my drink in 3 large gulps. It burned like hell but it helped with the hunger for blood.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Liam smirked. "Why? Sucky life or something?" He drank unsparingly from his glass, happy to notice that his sister wasn't quite so foremost in his mind anymore.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm

"Nah.... it helps to keep me full all the time, so I don't eat as much.." I said shrugging, smiling when Jeph poured me another.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm

He knit his brow in confusion as he downed the rest of his Gin and Tonic. What was this person, anorexic? "If you're hungry," Liam said, motioning for the bartender to give him a refill, "then you should eat. Alcohol is shittier for you than food." Why, if he wasn't terribly mistaken, then he'd surely say his voice was slightly slurred. Well, no matter. He was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm

((Hey, sorry if I'm nagging, but are you bored? Don't be shy about saying so~ And if you want to stop this roleplay altogether, then feel free to let me know.

XD If Liam as a character annoys you, then I can change him.

Just...yeah...if I'm doing something in specific that turns you off, don't be scared to tell me.

OK, that's all~ ))
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:02 pm

(sometimes I get a little bored..... Once we get into the good stuff I'll be fine... sorry. I havn't had time to sit and think about a reply for this..... now I'm home, and its the weekend ^_^ )

"Nah.... I swear drinking is better for me... just don't worry about it, sexy..." I said drinking my drink, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:34 pm

((OK! :3 Well, if you ever have any complaints, don't be shy about it~ ))

"Is that so? Why don't you ask your doctor about that one, baby? You can swear all you like, but I've got to tell you, you're wrong," he purred, finding the idea of flirting to be very appealing. It could've been the drinks, he knew, but the other male was more than a little attractive.

Why not? It would serve nicely to take his mind off of Griffica. Intending to get as drunk as humanly possible, Liam took another large swig of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

I bit my lip and shook my head. A human, wouldn't get it. I pushed the conversation aside and scooted a seat closer to him, so I was sitting next to him before, leaning over to gently nibble on his ear, then down his neck. I pulled away to drink somemore, when I heard a little wisper from Jeph. I looked up and he winked at me. "Go for it kid... you need some fun, in your life..... " I smiled, and took the kid by the waist, and stared into his eyes, before kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Surprised for only a moment through his alcohol-induced haze, Liam was fast to return the kiss, and eagerly scooted to the edge of his seat for the sake of being closer. There was something so goddamn sensual about this guy; the way he moved; the look in his eyes, and it was sexy as hell. His sister at the very back of his mind and his boyfriend long forgotten, the redhead insistently grazed his tongue over the other's mouth. Open up, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 pm

A small shiver ran down my back when I felt him lick my mouth. I opened my mouth, and licked his tongue. I quickly pulled away when I heard Jeph clear his throat. "Go home, dumb ass...." I winked at him before, grabbing the kids hand and leading him out to my car.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Liam tsked irritably, annoyed at the bartender for interrupting them, but nonetheless allowed himself to be led outside without a complaint. "You...how much did you drink? You sure...you can drive?" he asked, trying to sound more sober than he felt.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 pm

"I'll be fine. its you i'm worried about..." I said smirking, nibbling on his bottum lip slowly grinding against his crotch. I bit my lip and smiled, unlocking my car.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Liam let out a shuddered breath, both annoyed and aroused. "You're not allowed to turn me on before we even leave," he snapped, all too aware of the sudden stirring in his groin. "That's foul play."
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 am

I smirked. " I didnt say I played fair..." I winked and got inside my car.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 am

Liam scoffed, but got into the car himself. Jerk, he thought fleetingly, although he was more amused than annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 am

I smiled then drove us to my house. I got out and quitely took us up to my room where, I laid down and pulled my shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:27 am

Liam followed suit, unbuttoning his own shirt with a considerable amount of difficulty due to drunkenness. I must've consumed more alcohol than I thought. Sighing a little, he let his shirt drop the the floor and walked over to his "new friend," wasting no time before climbing on top of him. "We're going to have sex, right?" he asked, somewhat suspiciously, as he ran his hands down the other's sides. Nice body there.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 pm

I nodded and leaned up nibbling on the others bottum lip, pushing up against the others crotch.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:17 pm

He hissed in appreciation, pressing his hips back down to grind against his partner's groin. Oh God, the friction was amazing. It had been awhile since he'd engaged in any sexual activities, let alone actual sex, so this was excellent. Like a goddamn oasis.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:20 pm

I shivvered and reached down to unbuckle this guys pants, shuving them down with my hands then my feet. I reached inside his boxers and wrapped my hand around his dick moving my hand up and down, gently rubbing my thumb against his tip. I shivvered again and kissed his neck, nibbling gently with my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.*. BITE .*.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Private RP's-
Jump to: