Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.*. BITE .*.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:26 pm

He forced himself to refrain from flinching when the vampire prepared to punch him again, bracing himself for the impact, but what he actually got was not what he'd been expecting to get. At all. After taking a moment to let it all sink in--to fully comprehend that he was getting kissed, dammit, not hit--he instantly started struggling again, shocked and confused out of his mind. What the hell!?

He wasn't supposed to be getting kissed, he was supposed to be getting punched. Probably repeatedly. If this was supposed to be some condescending method of expressing some...thing...then, hell...hell...was thinking supposed to be this hard? Why couldn't he think properly? Had thinking always been this hard? Hell no. Was this...supposed to feel so good?

Hell no. Liam flinched inwardly at the very notion. No, it wasn't supposed to feel this good! What the hell was wrong with him? In his eyes, vampires were disgusting and vile and morbid, not tempting. Growling, he bit down on the vampire's lip in protest. This was stupid. It was some kind of dumb joke, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:44 pm

I shivvered and pulled away. I immediatly realized what id done. I stuck a piece of paper in his pocket, a place for him to meet me, then I ran like the wind.
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Experiencing the rare feeling of dumbstruck befuddlement, Liam swallowed, uncertain of what had just transpired. One moment he was getting his ass kicked into the middle of next week (although he was was loath to admit it), and the next moment, he was getting kissed. And let's not forget the moment after that, when he got paper shoved into his pocket. "The...the hell...?" he muttered, staring straight ahead blankly. The vampire had ran off, which was another weird thing. Vampires usually didn't just...retreat...like that...

Then again, vampires didn't usually kiss him, either. In fact, that had never happened to him before. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:01 pm

I ran home and gave the blood to my dad before curling up on my bed, shutting my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

With the slowest speed he could conjure, he slowly drew the slip of paper from his pocket. It wasn't surprising to him, the content of the paper, but it certainly gave him something to think about, and for that, he was grateful. The note lured his mind away from less, or scarily more, desirable topics. The note held information regarding a place to meet, he assumed.

That was all well and good. The blood-sucking son of a bitch had definitely gotten under his skin, and he wanted answers. He could maybe even slay the vampire, too, depending on how things went over. He'd learned his lesson to be cautious with this target, but that didn't mean said target was out of his league.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 pm

I took a short nap before getting ready to meet the slayer. I wore a bullet proof vest, and black skinny jeans, I spiked my hair up and went out to the Mountains where I nervously waited.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Kill on sight, he reminded himself, briskly making his way to the mountains. Kill on sight, kill on sight, kill on sight. That was the golden rule. He could corner the vampire, demand an answer or two for his actions, and go for the kill. Or, better yet, he could just go for the kill.

But he wouldn't. He didn't know why, but he wouldn't. He was armed, but he knew he wouldn't provoke the vampire unless the vampire provoked him first. It was just that he had a sour feeling about doing it.

When, after a short while of walking, he made it to the written destination. Ah, the joys of living nearby the damned place. Oh, so convenient. But, all conveniences aside, he wasn't sure whether it was pleasant or unpleasant to find the vampire already there. No wait was great, but some more time to ponder things would've been nice. Plus, this particular vampire unnerved him to the umpteenth degree, and Liam felt unsettled just be looking at him.

"Just so we're clear on this," he said, not bothering with a proper greeting, "I don't suck face with vampires. I hate you, and I hate your kind. So, let's here your excuse. Make it snappy, too, because I haven't got all day." It was funny, almost. Part of him wanted to kill the bastard and just get it over with, but the other part of him wanted to kiss him. For the record, he wasn't too fond of having the latter part.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:47 pm

I stood up from my seat on a random rock, and turned around. I rubbed the back of my neck, nervous. Wait, Why the crap was I nervous... Maybe cause I'd kissed a slayer..... It would have been different if i'd been a chick, but no, that just wasn't the case. I straightened the tie I was wearing, and cleared my throat.

"I uhh-" My vision started to blur as something small pierced my neck, I fell over unconsious.

(I'm gonna introduce a character that I just thought up, out of random. Her name is Griffica, shes a slayer, maybe Liams younger sister? a blonde......Shes not the best of slayers but shes up there...)
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 pm

((Go right ahead. owo ))

All right, I was pretty sure I'd had just about enough surprises today, and by the way, I was counting the damn kiss twice. We were in the mountains, for Christ's sake; nobody hangs out in the mountains waiting to pounce on people. That was probably the reason my vampire "friend" chose this place to meet. So, if it was true that this place was mostly devoid of intelligent lifeforms, and I was sure it was, who the hell was stealing my kill? A yeti? Needless to say, I wasn't expecting any extras.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Griffica laughed evily and jumped down from a few rock formations up, her blonde hair following her, with every leap down. Her feet landed next to James' head.

"Why didn't you take the shot, dipshit? And dad put you as top slayer.... " Griffica said with utter distaste in every word. She flipped James on his back and looked him over.

"Ohh... He's hot......Maybe thats why you didn't take the shot..... faggot......" Griffica scoffed and threw her head back slightly. She dragged him by his arms up against the mountain, so he was sitting up. Griffica smiled and snapped his neck so he would stay unconsious longer.

Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Liam clenched his jaw, glaring reproachfully at his sister. I should have known. "It's none of your business, Griffica. And did you know? It's bad manners to steal someone's kill," he rebuked, blue-green eyes narrowing. "Not to mention your language. Do you have any idea how unsophisticated you sound?" Sisters. Couldn't live with them, couldn't live without them. Well, maybe that was just family in general.

Or people. People in general.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:36 pm

"Did you ever maybe consider that I don't give a shit? Hmmm... No. You didn't, cause all you think about is yourself, and aparently pretty boy over there.... He'd make a nice little slave.....Hmm....." Griffica bit her lip, and picked him up. She tied James' arms behind his back, and picked him up, walking past Liam down the mountain. She laughed lightly as she walked back home.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

No kill and no answers, but he did have a sister. Oh, joy. Happy, happy day. Why his parents felt the need to have a second child, he would never know. Wasn't Liam an adequate enough child? He, for one, knew how to act professionally. "You can't keep a vampire as your slave," the slayer stated matter-of-factly, briskly following Griffica back home. Kill on sight was the rule, not take in for slavery. Was she actually being serious, or was it a joke?
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:21 am

Once Griffica got back home, she walked into her room and tied him down to a chair, with Vervain ropes, the one thing besides sunlight with out their rings on that could burn them. She tied him down tight, then hammered Stakes into the palms of his hands into the chair. She stuck him in her closet, and locked it. She smiled and laid down on her bed.

"Try and escape that... pretty boy.." She scoffed before rolling over and falling asleep.

I woke up to pitch black darkness and pain corsing through my veins. I groaned and tried to lift my hands but slightly squeaked when the clear wood in my hands, tore a bigger hole. I cursed loudly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:54 am

He drummed his fingers on the kitchen table, staring absentmindedly down at a messily written letter. Long-distance relationships, huh? They never worked out, really; he'd have to break it off soon. It wasn't like his boyfriend was exactly crazy about him, anyways. On multiple occasions, he'd been told to stop complaining about everything.

He supposed he did complain about things a lot. The weather, vampires, people, books, TV shows, music, things that went bump in the night, and just about everything else. Liam sighed. Right now, he really felt like complaining about his sister. Because of her, he was at his parents' house instead of at his apartment, where he could do something that was actually worthwhile. Reading letters to support a boring long-distance relationship did not count as worthwhile.

Although, now would be a fairly good time to check up on Griffica, and, more importantly, that vampire. He wanted to have a conversation with her regarding...recent events...so why not now? Sighing again, he folded the letter, slid it into his pocket, got up, and made for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:34 pm

I groaned in pain and called out. "Hello?" I sighed and sent out a telepathic message to my Father, and little brother, to come find me.... I was slightly scared for my life and obviously safty. I could hear shallow breathing, sounded like a girl, but I couldn't be sure, I could also faintly hear her heartbeat. Weird, there was a second one that was getting closer. I scruntched my face and continued to listen. I knew that heartbeat pattern. That slayer was getting closer. I leaned my head back and hit wall. I groaned was I in a closet, or somthing?
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 pm

He jogged up the stairs, fingers dancing over one of the stakes strapped to his belt. For certain, Griffica would have contained the vampire in at least a mediocre fashion, so he wasn't too concerned about having a match, but he'd had it out with enough vampires to know that caution was key.

Hopping from the last step, he landed on the house's upstairs level with a small outtake of breath, and briskly walked down the hall to his sisters room. Walking to Griffica's bedroom always put a sour taste in his mouth, since it usually meant they'd have to talk. She wasn't exactly his favorite person to talk to. Knitting his brow slightly, Liam lifted his hand and knocked on the door sharply. "We need to talk about it," he announced icily. It would be best to get this over quickly and efficiently, just the way he liked things.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:38 pm

"Fuck off, ginger.... I'm sleeping..." Griffica growled turning over and laying her head back on her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Liam tsked irritably. "I'm coming in," he said, twisting the doorknob and pushing the door open. There were things that were a lot more important than Griffica's nap, and one of those things happened to be a certain vampire. With an air of certainty, he entered the room and closed the door behind him, listening to it softly click shut.

Then, "Where is he? I don't see the vampire anywhere. Where did you put him?" That was a little troubling.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:19 pm

Griffica sat up and rolled her eyes. She got up and threw her closet doors open.

I shallowed my breath when I heard thier conversation. Obviously brother and sister. I shut my eyes and waited as the closet doors were flung open and light poored in. I looked around, and saw the stakes in my hands, and the rope around me, clearly vervain ropes. She obviously didn't inject me with much cause my powers were just as strong as ever. I growled at them, and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 pm

He winced a little at the stakes imbedded in the vampire's hands, but other than that, he didn't react. Leave it to Griffica to do something like pounding stakes into a live--well, unlive, or whatever you called a "live" vampire--person's hands. Yes, he worked with stakes on a daily basis-- but those were pierced into vital points, which meant death. Not sitting in a chair, conscious, with stakes in your hands.

But enough of that; it was hardly even relevant. Slipping his hands into his pockets with a long, drawn-out sigh, Liam sent a skeptical glance his sister's way. "Please don't tell me you actually plan on keeping him. Do you have any idea how dangerous it'd be?" he demanded, quizzically. Keeping a vampire in your living quarters was not a very good idea.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 pm

"I have my ways...." Griffica said smiling. She petted the vampires head, and dragged out the chair he was sitting on.

I snapped at her hand, but saw it usless, till I got on her goodside, and kill her, trying to bite her was pointless. I'd play nice till she got so comfortable with me that shed untie me. When that came, i'd kill her, then make it look like suicide and escape. Easy Peasy Pumpkin Peasy Pumpkin Pie Motherfuckers.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Liam breathed in deeply, frustrated. Why did she have to be so--so--so--just--why did she have to be herself all the time? "I know you do, and I estimate that your ways are going to amount to absolutely nothing," he said flatly, his gaze shifting between Griffica and the vampire in an almost anxious manner. He didn't like this situation at all. Not. One. Bit.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:11 pm

"If you don't like it, then you can leave. I'm pretty sure I can handel him.. Its not like he's Top vampire or anything..." Griffica said shooing Liam out of her room.

I smirked lightly. Oh, dear, she had much to learn. "Soo... uhh... I'm James..."
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Before he could conjure up a suitable response, Liam found himself standing back in the hallway, having been shooed out of her room. She was stubborn as a mule, that Griffica. It really would get her into a lot of trouble someday.

He had half a mind to go back in and tell her exactly how good this vampire was, which would come from the Chief's second in command, but then again, he didn't want to admit that he got beaten. Maybe it would be best to just go home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.*. BITE .*.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Private RP's-
Jump to: