Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Love Knows No Gender**

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia7

**Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Lindsey wiped her eyes and yawned again. "I-I'm cold.."

Nodding, Talia sighed. "I don't have any money to pay you back." She warned. She'd run away from her abusive boyfriend a couple months back and had been living in the streets ever since.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:47 pm

"Were going home in a few minutes, we'll take a shower and go to bed, okay baby?" Pixie said nuzzling Lindseys cheek.

Frank shook his head. "I don't want your money.. come on.." Frank said motioning as he walked over to his car. He opened the drivers side door and told Rodger to get in the back, and walked to the other side and opened the passenger side door for Talia.

Rodger sucumbed and gsquished into the back seat and sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 pm

"Who's that?" Lindsey asked quietly.

Talia frowned and stared at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Frank started the car. "Lindsey, Pixie, Rodger, and Jessica, their some of my friends, Pixie and Lindsey live with me... I've known Pixie sence elementary...Rodger and Jessica too." Frank said introducing Talia to the weirdos in the back. "Guys, this is Talia.."
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Lindsey smiled and nuzzled against Pixie. "Nice to meet you."

Talia smiled down at her hands, shy.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Pixie wispered into Lindseys ear and smirked. "You wonna.... get busy tonight, princess? My sexy... sexy.. princess..." Pixie said nibbling on Lindseys earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:30 pm

"I'm tired..." Lindsey whined into Pixie's ear.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 pm

I sighed and leaned my head back.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Lindsey snuggled up to Pixie and quietly fell asleep.

Talia looked out the window, hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Lindsey snuggled up to Pixie and quietly fell asleep.

Talia looked out the window, hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Frank drive Lindsey and Rodger before taking the rest back to the apartment. I carried Lindsey up to our room and let her sleep. Frank got out and led Talia upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Lindsey whimpered in her sleep, having a nightmare.

"D-Do you mind if i stay here?" Talia asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Pixie took a long shower.

Frank smiled. "Of course not, I'll pull the couch out.. " Frank said pushing the coffee table to one side of the room, and pulled out the couch bed. "I"ll go get some clean sheets. " Frank said before knocking on the bathroom door. "Yes?" Pixie called out.

"Hey Pix, I need some sheets from under the counter, just wanted to tell you before I walk in." Frank slightly yelled so Pixie could hear him clearly.

I smiled and thanked him for asking, and continued in my shower.

Frank opened the door and nealed down to the second cabinet and pulled out soft blue sheets for the couch, before walking back out to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Lindsey woke up a while later and snuck into the bathroom. She'd acted like she didn't want to fuck in order to trick Pixie. Lindsey reached behind the curtains and playfully spanked Pixie. "Hey, babe."
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:12 pm

(i forgot talia in my post and my phone doesn't let me edit posts so i'll just throw it in down here)

Talia was sitting cross-legged on the pull-out bed, nose buried in a book she'd pulled off the bookshelf a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:20 pm

I gasped and giggled lightly. "Well hey there sleepy girl, come on in..." I said smiling.

Frank changed into Pj pants and a white whifebeater before plugging his phone into the charger as he cuddled up into his sheets.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Lindsey smirked and stripped quickly, climbing into the shower and kissing Pixie lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 pm

I smiled and kissed Lindsey back before grabbing her ass with both of my hands, squeazing.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:12 am

Lindsey moaned quietly, kissed Pixie's neck softly b
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 pm

I smirked and slapped her ass before tilting my head back to rinse my hair.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:30 am

Lindsey whimpered and pulled Pixie back towards her and began kissing her again.

Talia woke up screaming, having had a nightmare about her ex boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 am

Frank was curled up in his bed, sleeping peacfully before he heard Talias scream. He quickly jumped down from his top bunk and rushed into the living room. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her, rocking them back and forth, trying to calm her down, while waking her up.

Pixie heard the scream but when it was slowly silened, she knew that Frank had gotten the girl to wake up or somthing. I just smiled and kissed Lindsey back, grabbing her ass, and pulling Lindsey ontop of me so that I was carrying her. I moved a hand from her ass to her pussy, and started to finger her, and rub her clit with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:20 am

Talia tried to pull away from Frank at first, thinking she was with Blake, but pressed her face against hid chest when she realised it was Frank. She whimpered, shivering and crying sadly.

Lindsey let out a soft moan, resting her head against Pixie's shoulder. She lifted her head with a groan and began sucking on Pixie's neck, marking it as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:10 am

Frank held her tightly and continued to Rock her back and forth.

Pixie continued to rub against Lindsey and carried her Into our room.
Back to top Go down
Alicia7

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 am

"S-Sorry," The small girl whimpered as she buried her head in Frank's chest.

Lindsey let out a soft moan as she nuzzled her head against Pixie's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Love Knows No Gender**   **Love Knows No Gender** - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Love Knows No Gender**
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next