Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monroe Highschool

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm

A story about a Pop Star and a nobody... who fall in love...

Forms:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Name: Elizabeth Radke
Grade: Senior
Personality(Likes/dislikes as well):
My Chemical Romance, other emo kids, Blood On The Dancefloor, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Soccor, Guitar, drums, Singing, Cross Country, puppy dogs, Comedy Central, TBS, South Park, Tosh.0, Italians, Black Veil Brides, Starbucks, Sonic, UCLA, other stuff, Avenged Sevenfold, The Colbert Report.
Dislikes:
Preps/ jocks, Escape The Fate, Racests, Homophobs.
Description:
http://www.polyvore.com/elizabeth/set?id=42399460
http://www.polyvore.com/elizabeth/set?id=48809594
http://www.polyvore.com/first_date_liz_jack/set?id=48823745
History:TBPO
Secret:Human
Dorm:Doesn't matter
Anything else:
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 am

name: Jackson Lee Deval(goes by Jack)
grade: senior
personality: Jack is a fun loving and party going boy who was a trouble maker from the start. He is always getting into things he shouldn't be and getting into fights with people. He is adventurous and definitely has issues with letting danger find him. He is always doing things that can really hurt him. Jack is a out going boy who will not give up after he sets his mind to something. Jack can be very stubborn and hates taking people's orders. The only person he lets control his life is his well Nick's Manager. He can be hot headed but you may learn to love him. Jack is one of those guys who looks in mirrors just to see himself. He is a huge flirt and flirts with every girl he meets. He may seem dreadful, but he is actually very sweet who you get to know him. Jack is loyal and will always have your back no matter what. Jack would take a bullet for any of his friends. He has a tight circle so not that many great friends. Jack is very smart but doesn't really push himself that much. Jack is smooth talking and always makes sure he doesn't say the wrong thing. He is sly and mischievous and loves to mess with peoples heads. Jack loves to make people happy so he is always trying to make people laugh. He may like to make people to laugh but he can seem like a downer sometimes. Jack does frown a lot though specially when he is in class....'when' he is in class anyway. Nick is the total opposite of Jack, but ironically they are the same too people.
likes: Hanging out with his friends, being popular, being known, feeling good about himself, driving his car, flirting, football, sports, etc.
dislikes: Being alone, weird people, nerds, being too smart, trying, school, quiet people, showing his feelings, etc.
appearance: Jack has jet black hair that looks like a dark brown in the sunlight. His hair is naturally silky and smooth to the touch. Jack's hair is pushed up in the front in a clean cut look. He once had longish skater hair but realized it wasn't his thing. Jack's eyebrows are almost the same color as his hair but it is a little darker. His eye brows are naturally thin and they aren’t bushy like most guys eyebrows. Jack has dark green eyes which sparkle like jewels in the warm morning sunlight. They are known to be hypnotizing and mysterious. One look into them and you think they are gorgeous. Most people lie his eyes because you don't see a lot of brown haired and green eyes people now a days. His eyes have a dark green outline on the edge of the iris. Jack has flawless skin without a freckle or blemish in sight. He has a light tan giving him a little bit of color to his face, arms, and legs. He tans very easily though. Jack is a little taller than most guys his age. Jack is well built and has muscles. He isn't nasty built though. Jack usually wears jeans, a plain T, and a leather jacket. He is a simple man.
Spoiler:
History: TBPO
Secret: Jack has a secret identity as the celebrity singer Nick Sky.
Spoiler:
Jack wears a blonde wig and wears blue contacts for his secret.
other: nopes
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 am

( Yay :3 )
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:11 pm

|So where should we start :3?|
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:27 pm

( How about first day of the 2nd semester, of Elizabeths sophmore year....Where she transfers to Monroe HS ^_^ She just happens to meet Jack at lunch or while she sitting underneath the shade of a tree or somthing...)
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:03 pm

| okay sounds good to meh:3 ! Who starts?|
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:45 am

(Can you?)
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 pm

|Yeah sure, I'll start when I get back from my soccer game!(: |
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Beep beep. I clicked the lock button on my car keys, causing my jet black corvette to beep. It only did that to let me know it as now locked and secure. Some people looked at me with bewilderment, wondering how a kid like me could afford something quite like this. It was an easy answer to those who actually knew my identity, which was no one except my family.
I had on a dark gray Hollister T-shirt with dark wash jeans and black vans. I fixed my hair, by glancing into my iphone before jamming into my pocket.
I made my way through the parking lot toward the front of the school. I checked out every single person that passed by, occasionally lifting my Oakley sunglasses to wink at someone.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm

I basically fell out of my dads truck when I opened the door. It wasn't that far down to the concrete, but me and my 5 feet and 4 inchs....it felt like it. I grabbed my messenger bag and said goodbye as I shut the door. I walked some bit behind this guy in dark wash jeans and vans..... He was pretty hot from behind, oh, If only I could see his face. I shrugged it off and walked into the front office and akwardly stood next to the Secretary.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm

I made myself comfortable under the gigantic Oak tree. I debated just skipping today and cleaning under this magnificent giant. I closed my eyes and took in a relaxing breath as I began to doze off.
Thump I opened my eyes as Dean shadowed over me, with a shoe next to me. How could have missed me point blank. "May I help you?" I questioned my friend. "Ms Stone is looking for you. She's in the office." he informed me. I growled under my breath before standing up. I hesitantly headed to the front doors not wanting to take a step in the school, I would have broken my record of days not going into the school.
I pushed past the heavy doors and then down the hall. I walked through the office doors and shined my signature white smile at the secretary ladies who were working with a girl. Must of been new because I had never seen her before and I knew everyone.
I looked her up and down, my focus broke to the voice of Ms. Stone. "Didn't think I would see you again Mr. Deval. Make yourself at home, I have others to attend to." she hissed. I smirked, "Don't mind if I do." I replied, plopping myself down on one of the chairs. I put my attention back to the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 pm

I stood akwardly, and shifted my feet back and forth. I messed with my black Motionless In White Tshirt till I noticed a guy walk in. He sat down in a chair, so I looked back at him, before looking away to stare at the ground. 'Ah..... its the kid from before..... God he's hot..." I smiled and yawned before taking my schedule from the secretary. I stared down at it, and bit my lip. "Well at least its the same classes....." I wispered to myself before looking up at the secretary again.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:35 pm

I shot one of my famous signature smiles at her with a small wink. Usually, it would make girls just go crazy and it was funny. This girl was hot, I was not going to deny that. The secretary looked up, "Do you need help with anything else sweetie?" she asked kindly. I looked over at Ms. Stone came back out. She pointed her crooked finger toward the office door. I stood up and walked over, "It's been a while since we were alone." I joked with a smirk. Ms. Stone became red and pushed me inside of the room before slamming the door.
After a few minutes I walked back out of the office with Ms. Stone following behind. I turned on my heels, "Well..." I sighed. I leaned on the secretary desk and smiled at the girl, "I'm Jack." I said sticking my hand out. I was definitely not a shy kid.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 pm

"I think I should be fine, thank you ma'am..." I said before looking down at my schedule studying it, as I heard the office door slam. I laughed lightly to myself and smiled. Once the kid came back out, he leaned on the desk infront of me, and stuck his hand out. I stared at his hand, but kept mine in my pocket.

"I don't do hand shakes, sorry pretty boy.." I said before walking away. Always keep them wanting more, I told my aching heart that was screaming at me, to throw myself at him. I rolled my eyes to myself and walked out of the office and started down the hallway, looking for my first period.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 pm

I lifted an eyebrow at her comment, I don't do hand shakes, sorry pretty boy. A smirk playing on my lips. She was one of the first girls who wasn't swooning over me. This just made her way more interesting now. It was like... a challenge now. "I'll just have to get to know you another way." I added finally. I watched her leave, putting my hands into my pocket. I could already here Ms. Stone's irritating voice telling me not to go after the new girl. Ms. Stone didn't want her getting hurt or anything.
I stood there for... around five minutes. My silence was disturbed by the warning bell to get to class. I decided that maybe today would be a day to actually go to class. I headed off taking my own sweet time to Science. Great, another day to work with a partner. Maybe I'd get Lora, she usually did everything.
I reached the class just in time for the first bell.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 pm

I heared the tardy bell and groaned. Great. Im late.. I quickly fpund my 1st period English class and akwardly walked in, taking a seat in the back.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:17 pm

I sat in science with my head against the table the entire time. I was lucky enough to get Lora again so she was working away. I sighed after a while and asked if I could use the restroom. Instead of going to the bathroom I just went outside where I was this morning.
I placed myself comfortably under the Oak and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm

I laid my head down on my desk, and shut my eyes. I loved to write stories, but English was so boring. After a while, the bell rang, and I went to find my dorm, cutting through the Courtyard, that had a beautiful Oak tree on one side. I smiled at it, before sitting under it, leaning my bag against the bark.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:46 pm

I woke up with a start at the sound of the bell echoing through the campus. I sighed and pulled my Silver burst modern Fender Stratocaster electric guitar across my lap. I had grabbed it just before coming over to the Oak after leaving class. I leaned my back against the back of the Oak and began to pluck the strings in the rhythm of Careless Fire which was one of the many songs of my alternate identity, Nick Sky.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:54 pm

My eyes opened when I heard the strumming of one of my bestfriends favorite songs. I could never remember the name, but Jessie had always played it, in the car, it had become our song....eventually. I smiled and sang the words to the song, along with the mysterion that was playing it. I couldn't help but fight the tears that came to my eyes, as I sang the song, I missed Jessie so much.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 pm

I opened my eyes once I heard the voice of an angel. I kept on playing the guitar and stood up looking from behind the large trunk to see the new girl from earlier. I leaned my back on the side of the tree and kept my sight on her as I softly began to sing along with her. Once the song ended I held the guitar by it's neck and took a knee next to her. My sapphire eyes focused on her watery eyes, "You okay?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 pm

I heard the voice of Nick Sky, but thought nothing of it, thought it was my own brain. I kept on singing, till I heard a voice next to me. I jumped and fell over onto my side, wipping at my eyes. I sat up, and looked at the boy from earlier. God Damn it.... "I'm fine...were you playing that?" I asked staring at him.

"Cause if you were, that's pretty cool, that you know the chords that well..... I'm still trying to learn it... learning by ear, sucks....." I said before locking eyes with him. God, they were so pretty, I couldn't look away...NO. I moved my head, so I wasn't staring at him anymore, and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 pm

I jumped as well when she got startled and jumped before falling on her side. "Shit. I didn't mean to scare you." I said apologizing a bit. "You sure?" I asked her. I nodded my head with a proud smile, "Yeah, it's one of the better ones I can play." I responded. "It's pretty easy, just the quick cord change is hard. I could teach you if you want." I pointed out with a white smile.
I looked into her eyes and smirked faintly as she looked away. "I never got your name." I stated curious on who this girl was.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:43 pm

"Its fine...." I said before standing brushing off my clothes. I leaned against the tree again, and wipped my eyes again. "Yea.... I just got something in my eye...." I said before nodding. "Uhh... Yea, that'd be awesome....I don't have my guitar with me though.... my dad said he'd be bringing my stuff for my dorm, after school.... But you could teach it to me now, if you want...." I said drifting off, thinking of things before coming back... "But not out here... that'd be so akward.....we could go to my dorm.... or yours..... which ever...." I said before drifting off again.

"My names, Lizzy.... well Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzy or whatever....." I said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monroe Highschool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monroe Highschool
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Private RP's-
Jump to: