Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Privet roleplay anyone :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Privet roleplay anyone :3 Empty
PostSubject: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Bonjour!(: anyone want to privet role play? I'm not picky and I'm up for anything ^.^
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Hey, bro~ I'm up for doing one with you, if you want.

What can I call you? Lone? Wolf? LW? Any preference?

I can do one with you, but I might be a little slow with replies, since I have quite a few roleplays (mostly off this site; XD don't be fooled just 'coz I only have one here). I won't get mean if you take your time with replies, of course-- no double standards, yeah?

Hmmm, hmmm, but when you say you're up for anything, it's hard to think of stuff. owo Say, what are your interests? Anything in particular? Books you read? Anime and all, you into that? Any genres you especially like?
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Hey, Yeah that'd be great!
You can call me anything, any of those are fine or Katie/Kat.

It's all good(: ! I totally understand haha, I'm the same way on other sites x). Okay yeah!

Lets see, I'm into high maturity(if you're okay with that of course!). I prefer fantasy over realistic but I can do any of the two if you prefer one over the other.
I'm not a huge reader x) but the books I have read are like the Hunger games and Maximum Ride forever ago!
I do not know anything about Anime I will admit. Any genre is okay, but some of my favorites are Fantasy, Science Fiction(I guess haha), Horror, vamps, werewolves, gifted people(like element benders, shapeshifters, ect).
Sorry I'm not better at explaining x).

Tell me what you like! What would you like me to address you as?
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:40 am

owo you're so niiiice i think we're gonna get along just awesome
I can call you anything? I'll call ya Kitty Kate, then~
(I guess you can call me anything, too. X3 )

High maturity is fiiiiiine~ And your explaining skills ain't nothin' bad. ^^
And from what you said, I think it's safe to say that we're definitely going to do something that's fantasy, not realistic.

Umm...what I like...um...really...magical stuff? Like, stuff that feels magical. XD OK SORRY THAT SOUNDS DUMB
Like dreeeeams and cottony clouds and cute stars and magic wands and stuff and

and my masculinity is rapidly depleting isn't it

OK, so...I guess we should tie our interests into a base idea, huh? Like, a basic outline for the roleplay. "Marian meets someone who shares her hospital room" or "Tom is a convicted criminal but he's not guilty," and then maybe add in stuff like "oh and by the way tom is magical."

So, any kind of roleplay you've been wanting to do? Personally, I've been itching to do something with bullying. I've never done a bullying roleplay, but it sounds fun. owo Anything you're interested in, in terms of basic plotline stuffles?
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 am

Awh thank you :3 you are very nice too! I agree(: .
Okay haha(: ! I'll call you.. Dunks for now until I come up with a super call nickname ^^!
Alright(: ! Okay good haha, I was worried that they weren't very helpful.
That great because I like magical feeling stuff(x ! It doesn't sound dumb I like that x3!
Nope you good haha you still have it!(:

Yeah that sounds like a plan. I like the first idea, Marian could make friends with another patient his name being Brandon or something. They befriend and so on so forth.
I like the second idea too(: ! Okay so Tom is Magical and maybe on the run from the popo? Then he meets Paige who could maybe be on the run or something I'm not sure haha.

Not really, I'm more of the go with the flow-whatever role play makes you happy- kind of girl :3.
Bullying role-play, that's unique and interesting... I like it^^. Any specific idea you have for it?

Well the only thing I can think of at the moment is the basic Romeo and Juliet plot line, monster vs slayer, assassin and target, ahhh I can't think of anything >x< . But hey I have to go, I'll be back later!
Adios!(:
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:37 am

owo but the Marian and Tom ideas were just random ideas with random names of characters who don't actually exist. But if you want to do them, then yeah, that'd be pretty cool too I guess! I mean, we could have...

a bullying roleplay with a cast of more than one character and use a few more plotlines than just one
i haven't done 1+ character casts in a long time
this is now a really amazing concept how do i even

We could do a monster college/school thing.

i haven't done school roleplays in ages either wow

I mean...with...like...bird people, and djinns, and vampires, and mermaid-type-people, and imps, and werewolves, and selkies and Greek myth things and Egyptian myth things and basically everything. And have this one kid get bullied a lot, but then something happens (I have an idea, but it might take awhile to explain, so I'd like to see if you're in before I spew it all out), and slowly they start to befriend the top-dog bully who makes their life miserable.

And maybe they fall in love. Iono. ^^ Romance is pretty fun too.

I'll see ya later, then~
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:37 pm

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!! *raises hand up high* :DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 am

Slim Dunkers @ Oh haha I knew that(; . If you want to do that then we can(: .
But I do really like the bully role-play idea<3.
Yes I like that 1+ and this whole idea!(:
Okay I like that(: .
Yes I really want to do this haha(: , I'm super excited x3.
So we're going to do the Bully role-play right?(: so what should we discuss about it first? How many characters?

Scoobers @ Scoobers!(: awesome!(: so have anything in mind you really want to do?
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:55 am

Hooray~ Yeah, we're gonna do the bully roleplay, I guess. ^^ As for discussion, umm...

- Character count (like ya said)
- Character selection
- Where the school stands in society (like, is it known by humans, are there even humans anywhere ever in the world, etc.)

We should discuss those. At least, they're what comes to mind. Any other ideas on your end? owo

- - - - - - -

For character count, I'd say maybe two or three characters each.
1 as the protagonist
2 as that one friend
3 as the antagonist

So, basically, Character #1 would be one of the two main characters (the bully or the bullied), Character #2 would be a friend or other extra, and Character #3 would be an obstacle of sorts. For the sake of simplifying things, I guess we'd best call them C1, C2, and C3 for now. Aaaaand, again, we'd have one C1, C2, and C3 each.

- - - - - - -

As for character selection...

Me, I'm not leaning towards either of the main roles. How about you?

- - - - - - -

The school's standing in society. What if it's in the middle of some swamp place? Called Marian's Mire or something like that.

//the name marian is begging to be used i'm sorry

And maybe there are some humans actually at the school? And they get fun of a lot or something. And maybe the bullied character could be friends with a human or whatever. Or something. Just an idea.

So, like, humans exist, but they're not a huge part of the story?
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 pm

I love doing things new and different<3.
I think that three characters would be good personally.
I'm fine with any of the two but I will be honest I am terrible at playing mean people x3. But hey, if you want me to play the Bully then I will try my best(: !
••••••••••••••••••
Yeah that could work, so then it's out of sight but still known about. It's okay haha, I like the name(: ! Yeah, humans could I there and they are picked on for being normal and such.
Yeah that could work! So when do I get to know about your idea you were speaking of above?
Yes the humans will be known of but just minor. Should we have one human character?
••••••••••••••••••
What should our ages be? I'm thinking like 16-17
Then we need to think of rules and limits.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Me too oh whoa it is so funnnnn~ >D

OK, so the character count adding up to three each is confirmed. And if you're uncomfortable with playing mean people, then I'll take the bully (I'll definitely be a lot better with this role than with the victim role, anyhow so hooray), and you certainly don't have to play an antagonist character. ^^ I mean, just make whatever kind of character is in your comfort zone. ;3

And so that idea is confirmed also, then. Awesomesauce~ I guess we could do a human character, but for now it's maybe-or-maybe-not thing for now? I donno. If you wanna make one, go ahead; it'll be fun, so yeah. Maybe I'll make one. I to the D-K.

Um, the idea I have goes like this:

So, Bully basically rules the school, and Victim is constantly picked on and has little to no friends. From the very first of school, Bully's pretty much made Victim's life a living hell. However, Bully doesn't hate Victim, and Victim doesn't hate Bully. They're just...not on very good terms.

Now, the one thing Victim has Bully beat at is good grades. Victim's a great student, and Bully...well...Bully ain't doin' so good. And one day, while Victim is just casually walking through a corridor, Bully corners Victim and is all, "Hey, gimme your homework."

And Victim's like, "no D: dat not nice get ur own"

And Bully's like, "but i can't cuz i suck at homework"

And Victim's like, "but dis a really hard homework and i cannot do it twice so i will fail if i give u my homework"

And Bully's like, "i could not care less"

And Victim's like, "wat if i help u with ur homework"

And Bully's like, "o.o srsly u wuld do dat"

And Victim's like, "yis"

So they go back to Victim's dorm room later, do their homework together, and have fun despite their horrid history.

And that sounded really sudden-abrupt like "YOU ARE ABRUPTLY-SUDDENLY AN OK PERSON" but I think we can pull it off.

Comprede? Oke? Yey? Or ney?

I think 17 sounds cool...um...or 16...which one do you prefer?

Rules and limits, right. Um. I'm mostly OK with everything, so maybe you should list things you're not OK with? You have my word that I will do absolutely nothing you are not comfortable with~
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Somthing simillar to our Jack and Sarah.....
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Amen to that✌️!
Okay great then(: so now we know the protagonist and antagonist in this. So do we each have a protagonist and an antagonist? They could be our second and act as the main characters side kick? For example:
You have the bully and then My second character could be his/her side kick.
Then the third is just a friend, correct? Or did you incision something else?
•••••••••••••••••
Maybe our human character could be the third character? Yeah we can decide that in a bid. I'm thinking about making a human though(: . I like that! The I to the D-K, your funny^.^ .
•••••••••••••••••
Nah nah I like that idea and how you portrayed it(: . Sounds like a good idea(: . So would one character be a boy and the other be a girl? Which do you prefer to play? A boy or a girl? I personally feel like I do better as a girl since I am one but I'm fine with playing a boy too^.^ !
Yeah we can pull this off! We got this Cool !
••••••••••••••••
Lets do 17!
Honestly I am fine with anything if you are(: !
••••••••••••••••
So is there anything else you think we should discuss?

Last edited by Lone_Wolf on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Scoobie @ Okay(: so should we keep the same characters or start from new?
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Yeah, that sounds good to me. owo Don't feel limited to making the sidekick's personality mean, though. I mean, bullies can be friends with nice people, so yeah~ Whatever makes you feel comfortable. ;3

So...yeah...I guess this is how it'd work then?

Character #1 = Bully or Victim.

Character #2 = Character #1's sidekick and roommate? I think we could work more with the roommate factor.

Character #3 = Wildcard. Can be a friend, an enemy, a sibling; anyone.

The third character could be human, yeah. ;D I donno, you wanna do that?

OK OK UM YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I CANNOT PLAY FEMALES

I
CANNOT

THEY ALWAYS COME OUT HORRIBLY AND EVERYONE HATES THEM INCLUDING ME

So, I guess you'll be playing a girl and I'll be playing a boy. Would you like to do romance, or stick to friendship? With a roleplay like this, it could fly either way. Both are fun, so...yeah. owo

17 it is, then, and rules and regulations are nonexistent unless one of us goes "dude no we can't do that" at some point. ^^

Not that I can think of. Should I go make the thread now, or do you want to?
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Okay(: ! I think my person is going to be a mix of nice and mean(: .
Correct(: that's how it will most likely work! I think I'm going to have two girls and a boy.
Yeah they should be humans :3!
•••••••••
Okay that's fine(: ! Could we do a romance possibly I it works out that way?
••••••••
Okay(: sounds good
••••••••
Could you possibly? I'm out of town and just on my phone 3:
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Hooray~ I'll go make the thread right now~ I'll post the link here when it's up.

(And yeah, we can do romance~ ^^ )

Edit: Here we are~ https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com/t30-marian-mire#697
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Grasias!(:
Yay(:
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Posting it again just to make sure you saw, 'coz you made your post, like, two seconds after I edited my previous one. ^^

https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com/t30-marian-mire#697
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Scoobie @ Okay(: so should we keep the same characters or start from new?

Umm... I really liked our characters, they were so perfect for each other.... loved Jack and Elizabeth :3 We could have them in a different school and stuff..... Maybe meet differently....
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Hey guys(: ! Sorry I was enable to reply, I was out of town in the mountains and there was no connection. I was able to see and open PMs but it wasn't letting me respond. But now I'm back with connection(: .

Slim Dunks@ Okay! I'll go make my characters(:

Scoobers@ Okay(: I love them two<3. Okay that's cool(: ! Anything we need to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privet roleplay anyone :3   Privet roleplay anyone :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privet roleplay anyone :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Rp/PRP Discustion Place-
Jump to: