Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.*. BITE .*.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:10 pm

[banner soon um maybe]

PLAYERS: Scoobi72 ; Slam Dunk

RATING: R (this means high maturity, kiddies.)
WARNING: Fantasy, blood and gore, sex, homosexuality, swear words, and all that good stuff.

SUMMARY: For years and years, vampire slayers and vampires have been opposing each other. KOS is the standard course of action, and the non-abbreviated version of that is "Kill On Sight." Have I made it clear enough? These two sides aren't on friendly terms with each other. However, when the vampire lord's son has a run-in with the chief's right-hand slayer, things get a whole lot more complicated. A little too friendly, if you will.
//whoa could that summary get any cheesier
#i think not

.*.

VAMPIRES
James Anthony Black
So-far-nameless Vampire Lord Dude

SLAYERS
Liam O'Connor
Chief Slayer

.*.

FORM
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Last edited by Slam Dunk on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

(( Lolzz This is awesome xDD ))

Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Name:James Anthony Black
Species: Vampire
Personality: TBPO
Appearance:.*. BITE .*. Tumblr_lxmlczf7t91qmjdm0o1_500
.*. BITE .*. A3etRaSCUAE0GgR
Other: he has green eyes and hes 6 2
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:42 pm

((Yeah, it's gonna be so funnnn~ Can't wait to get started.))

Liam O'Connor
(his form yep)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:51 pm

nice...
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 pm

He'd seen a vampire going into the forest, he was sure of it. His original assignment was already assassinated and disposed of, but if he could get another, then it was all the better. Vampires, Liam thought distastefully, scoffing. Nasty creatures, they were. Always sucking blood and sucking blood and sucking more and more blood. Didn't they ever get tired of it? No, of course they didn't. They were just that nasty.

Frowning, he looked around, searching for any fresh tracks. He was usually more skillful than this--this, as in losing his target so quickly--but having already fought one of the freaks rather recently, he was tired and worn out. He'd lost his edge. Still, he wanted to go for another kill.

KOS was law for any slayer, and that included him. He saw a vampire go into these woods, he was sure of it. Therefore, it was his responsibility to track it down and eliminate it. That was the coldest logic there was, and he wouldn't question it. He'd kill on sight, just like he was supposed to, report back to organization, go home, and sleep. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:43 pm

James ran into the woods, then jumped through some trees trying to find food. Maybe somthing big enough to bring home. Like a giant buffalo or something. I kept on edge.

Eventually I found some deer, and killed three. I drank one dry, and bottled the rest of the blood in my bag of empty water bottles. That was my job. Kill as much as will fit into those bottles. Sometimes I was asigned large water jugs, those took 2 or 3 deer to fill. I tried to keep the blood random. Some deer, some rabbit, some mountain lion, when I would go hunting up in the Rockies.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:09 pm

He tensed, alarmed, at the sight of movement up ahead. Deer. Running. They weren't too far from where he was standing, but it wasn't so close that he'd have to move to avoid getting trampled. Regardless, for safety's sake, he side-stepped quickly to conceal himself behind a tree. He did this because it wasn't the deer he was worried about. Not one bit. It was what they were being pursued by that concerned him.

In other words, it was the vampire. Hurriedly, but without much thought, he swept a lock of fiery red hair from where it hung in front of his face. This was a task he needed seamless vision for, because he had to see it all. How the vampire moved, the way the vampire moved, what skilled he'd estimate the vampire to be, and so on. So, blinking as little as possible, he observed carefully as his target slaughtered three of the deer.

This bastard's good, he thought, slowly drawing a wooden stake from a loop attached to his belt. This bastard's good. Play it safe. The stake was lethal and sharp (one of the sharpest he had, he'd say); he could probably throw it, and if it landed dead on the mark, then it would be a quick and easy job with no injuries. Yes. he'd do that. Licking his lips as an act of concentration, Liam aimed, estimating all the required estimations, and...

Chucked it.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm

I set the last bottle in my bag and jumped back into the trees. As I jumped a stake got lodged into my leg. I groaned as I fell. "Fuck.." I quickly stood and dislodged it.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Shit, was the only thing coming to mind. Shit, shit, shit. No one wanted to be low on energy while they were failing to exterminate a vampire. No one. Not even Liam O'Connor, who was the top dog's second in command. Because no matter how good you were at fighting vampires, you were still a human, and humans were prone to fatigue, which was his current problem. Although he could still run, jump, punch, and kick, he didn't know if he had enough stamina to go toe-to-toe with a vampire and last throughout the entire fight.

He thought he'd be able to hit home with the stake, but clearly, that did not go as planned. Shit. Another range attack, maybe. One more stake, and maybe he could get it out there fast enough to hit and kill. Quickly, but not hastily, since he was too proud to do anything that resembled desperation when a vampire was the problem, he took another stake from his belt, aimed, and tossed it. He wasn't going to lie to himself-- it was unlikely to hit. But he didn't want to engage in hand-to-hand combat so soon after fighting another vampire.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:38 pm

I caught the stake in my hand. "Really? Who the fuck is doing this! Show yourselves or ill find you and rip your throat out!!" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Liam gritted his teeth together, freezing all movements. He had to take a moment to think. Yes, this was a very, very bad situation, but he had his pride to worry about as well! Was he just supposed to stay where he was, hidden behind the tree, and seem like a coward? Or would it be worse to show himself, and seem like he was only showing himself so he wouldn't get his throat ripped out?

Which choice was damage his dignity less? His life, he could worry about later. Just because he was tired didn't mean he was merely going to roll over. He was good at what he did, and he knew it. Who cared if he wasn't in his prime state? It wasn't like he was being sentenced to certain death, so pride definitely came before safety.

So, disgruntled about the way his target had phrased the offer, he took a moment to think. And the result was, dangerously enough, to reveal himself. A deep frown spreading over his face, he stepped out from behind the tree and stared reproachfully at his enemy. "All right," he said, easing into a fighting stance. "So show me what you've got, then. I haven't got all day."
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm

"This is gonna be way to easy, slayer.."I said growling jumping into the tree above me, jumping behind him, and pinning him against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 pm

"You wish," he spat, hastily erasing any signs of shock from his composure. How effortlessly Liam had been put in check meant absolutely nothing; in the end, what it all boiled down to was putting the enemy in checkmate. Check. Meant. Nothing. Although he didn't presently have the upper hand, he could get it in due time. And, with that in mind, the slayer headbutted his enemy harshly, knocking their foreheads together with as much strength as he could muster. That attack, double-edged sword as it was, usually provided a nice big opening for him.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 pm

I fell back but caught myself, and kicked him in the jaw, pinning him against tree again, and quickly biting into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Well, fuck. Cutting off all reactions other than a startled wince, Liam forced himself to stay silent, biting his tongue hard. He'd really been counting on that opening to free himself up. As in, he'd been counting on that to the point where, when it didn't go the way he'd planned it to, it felt the exact opposite of good. A high kick to the jaw was never a pleasant experience, after all.

And being bitten by vampires? Welcome to the list of Liam's least favorite things. Ever. Ever, in the universe. "Get the hell off of me," he hissed, trying to stay cool despite the situation. Trying to shake off his target, Liam struggled wildly, sharply raising a knee to jab the vampire in the gut. He was still only in check, he reminded himself. He wasn't in checkmate yet.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 pm

I punched the slayer in the stomach as I pulled away. I punched him in the jaw and took him by his hair and raised him off the ground. "Watchu gonna do now, Carrot Top?!" I said growling.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Winded, Liam tried desperately to suck in some much needed air, eyes horribly unfocused. His vision was swimming, his jaw was throbbing, he couldn't fucking breathe, his feet weren't even touching the friendly forest floor anymore, and what that all added up to was utter humiliation. He was the one rank below the Chief, just one goddamn rank, but here he was getting his ass handed to him by the very thing he was supposed to be killing.

Then, providing a large wave of momentary relief for him, oxygen swooped into his lungs after what seemed like years. At least I'm through with being winded now, he thought grimly, gulping down as much air as he possibly could. Still, he wasn't in the best of situations, given the ability to breathe freely or not. Maybe two vampires in the same hour was a tad bit much, even for Liam. "Whatever the hell I want," Liam hissed. He was lying through his teeth, and he knew it. But he'd find a way out of this, since there was no way he was going to die here.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I threw my head back and laughed. "Good luck, slayer.." I growled and ripped his throat open again.
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 pm

((I'm confuuuuuuused~ Liam's perfectly human; he gets his throat ripped open, he kicks the bucket. Hard. Did you mean to say James clocked him in the stomach or the jaw again? Sorry if I'm being a dumbass, but I ain't catchin' on so well here. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:32 pm

( Im confused too... )
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:40 pm

((Yeah man, what are we even doing. OK, um...reviewing posts...so they just had at it for a bit, and then Liam got winded from getting punched in the gut, and...um...I donno, you wanna try reviewing posts? owo bah sorry))
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 pm

( I dont maybe we could skip to the part where James gonna punch him again but feels compulsed to kiss him instead..)
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:57 pm

((Sure. owo ))

"Is that all you've got? I've fought better," Liam remarked, making sure his falsely calm exterior was very much there. He wouldn't be outdone by a vampire, and that was final. Even if he had to struggle just to keep his breathing even by now, he still wouldn't let anything interfere with his steady composure. At this point, acting unaffected was the most he could do to win, and he really had to win this.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 pm

I reached up to punch him again, but instead felt the need to kiss him. My eyes widened before I shut them and leaned forward, kissing the slayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.*. BITE .*. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .*. BITE .*.   .*. BITE .*. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.*. BITE .*.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Private RP's-
Jump to: