Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monroe Highschool

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 pm

I raised an eyebrow, deciding not to push it, "Okay." I said when she said she was fine and just had something her eye. I shrugged "No problem, I have five other electric guitars in my dorm." I said as if it wasn't a big deal. I nodded my head, "Okay. Let's go to my dorm. The guitars are there and I don't have a roommate to both us." I pointed out. I smiled, "Well, it's nice to meet you Liz." I said with a friendly smile. "Follow me." I said turning on my heels and leading her to my dorm.
Once we got to my dorm I unlocked the door and opened the door for her. It was nice having a room to myself because they were big dorm rooms and I liked space.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 pm

I just nodded, and smiled. "You wouldnt happen to have a Les Paul, in your collection, would you?" I asked before smiling again. I nodded to him, then followed him to his dorm. I thanked him when he opened the door for me, so I walked in. I looked around. "Wow, nice.." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:26 pm

I smiled proudly at her question, "I do. It's white and silver." I explained. "Do you have one?" I asked her curiously. "Thanks. It's nice being alone." I said putting my hands in my pockets. I walked into the room that was suppose to be the other persons but instead it had a whole wall of direct guitars. Both acrostic and electric. I beamed at my babies before looking over at Liz. "Whatcha think?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:28 pm

"Yea, Mines white with a black pick guard...." I said smiling. Pansy was a very special guitar to me. I walked into the room, and nearly fell to my knees. Oh sweet mother of Jesus, it was like being in a Music and Arts.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm

"Pretty sweet." I smiled when she told me about her guitar. I laughed at her amazement for my instruments. My prized guitar was my Reach out to Asia Fender Stratocaster. It was the top guitar ever. I picked him up and strummed his beautiful cords. I sat on the bed and looked up at Liz, "So what song do you want to learn?" I asked. I told her to pick any of the guitars on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:26 pm

I picked up the Les Paul, and smiled. It was such an amazing guitar. "The one you were playing in the park..." I said with a small smile, sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:34 pm

I bobbed my head, "Right! Careless fire." I now remembered. I examined the guitar for a second before placing my fingers on the cords. I began to explain and demonstrate how to play the song. It was one of Nick's best so I was use to playing this one.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

I nodded and followed along, picking the song up fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:49 pm

I grinned, "Your doing great!" I complimented. I continued to strum silently singing along till the end.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:55 pm

I smiled and continued to follow along. I popped my knuckles when the song ended. I laid the guitar behind me, and leaned up and kissed Jack's cheek. "Thanks..." I said biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:57 pm

I stretched my arms when we finished. "No problem. You are really good." I complimented Liz. I smiled at her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 pm

" No way... I suck, your way better than me..." I said shaking my head, pushing him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:07 pm

I shrugged "I just have alot of practice I guess. But really you're good." I chuckled placing a hand on her shoulder as I spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

I smiled and shook my head again. "Yea, yea.....soooo whatchu wonna do know?" I asked looking up at him, staring into his sexy green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 pm

"Damn" I sighed laying back putting my arms above my head. "What do you want to do newby?" I asked with a smile. I locked eyes with her.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Well......I smirked in my head. I kept staring into his eyes, then shrugged. "You pick... I don't care what we do..." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 pm

I groaned with a laugh "You pick." I said with a smile. I pushed her shoulders back pinning her barely, "Anything. I won't let you go till you pick something." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"We could do this...." I said before putting a hand on his shoulder, kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm

I smirked against her lips, "We could." I responded kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm

I smiled against his lips and pulled him closer.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm

I put my legs on each side of her hips. I deepened the kisses and ran my hand closely down her side as the other caressed her face.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:11 pm

I bit his bottom lip, and wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to make us closer.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 pm

I shuttered a bit and kissed her neck, nibbling it a bit. I closely ran my cool hand up Liz's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:28 pm

I moaned softly when he nibbled at my neck and shiivered when I felt his hand go up my back.
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:04 pm

I messaged the small of her back before running my hand up and down her spine. I kissed her collar bone before moving back up to her lips. My iPhone nestled in my front pocket began to vibrate. I closed my eyes and sighed softly before sitting up. I took out my phone and put it to my ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monroe Highschool   Monroe Highschool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monroe Highschool
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Private RP's-
Jump to: