Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..:::marian mire*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slam Dunk

..:::marian mire* Empty
PostSubject: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:43 pm

[banner when i get a good idea for it? um yes? perhaps?]

players: lone_wolf & slam dunk

rating: r

warning: this roleplay could possibility violate your comfort. if you are a certain kind of a religious individual, a tiny child, or a person who is just easily offended in general (and there is nothing wrong with that, bro), then this might not be the right place for youuu~

this roleplay is about: bullying. it basically revolves around bullying. it takes place in a boarding school for monsters--but there are some humans mixed in--and the boarding school is located in "marian mire."

.*.

dorm i
{reserved for kitty katie's character #1}
betty crocker - 17 - werewolf

dorm ii
jin lao - 17 - boggart
{reserved for kitty katie's character #2}

dorm iii
{reserved for kitty katie's character #3}
jude russo - 17 - human

.*.

form
name:
species:
personality:
appearance:
other:

Last edited by Slam Dunk on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

name: jin lao
species: boggart
personality: tbpo
appearance: um he is chinese by the way, so yeah. black eyes (as in the color). and he doesn't have any hair on his head; he is bald. um. and he is extremely tall, and he is in good shape, and he is a character and he is um. his eyes are kind of bloodshot permanently? i don't know i had to think of some kind of defining feature. um.
other: character #1

name: betty crocker (THE NAME WAS NECESSARY IF YOU DON'T THINK SO THEN YOU NEED TO LEAVE)
species: werewolf
appearance: dark skin, very short chocolate hair, and dark brown eyes. she's pretty tall, and a little on the chubby side.
other: character #2

name: jude russo
species: human
appearance: light skin, light brown eyes, fluffy blond hair with a short fluffy ponytail that's very fluffy, freckles, and glasses. average height.
other: character #3
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:49 pm

name: Abigail Marie Petrov(goes by Abby)
species: vampire
personality: Abby is a real sweetheart and cares about everyone and thing. She is very outgoing and courageous. Abby loves a good challenge and is very adventurous. She doesn't like to tell people her feelings because she feels like she it pushing everything on that person. Abby can be sour with you If you get on her bad side, but you really have to try hard to make her mad. She is one of the most punctual people you will ever know. You tell her to be there at five even, then she will be there at five and no seconds in between. Abby will always have you're back and is a very loyal person. She is pretty mature and doesn't quiet get sarcasm all the time, but she still uses it on occasions. Abby is very reliable. If you need something done then she is your girl. She is very open minded and will take in anyone's ideas. Abby is very sympathetic, she will always be there for you. Abby can have an attitude with you if you make it that way. She is terrible at flirting. When she likes someone she becomes the biggest klutz, rambles, and is just awkward. Abby is a very shy person and hates when people are mean to her.
likes: Blood, the night time, the moon, speaking Russia, going to Russia, sometimes being alone, walks, the beach, reading, helping people, etc.
dislikes: Liking blood, being in crowds, mean people, bullying, etc.
appearance: Abby has silky smooth bleach blonde hair that is only about two shades away from being pure white. She hates how blonde it is, she thinks it makes her look old. So she adds golden brown high lights to her hair to even it out a bit. Her hair goes to about mid ribcage, but she wants to grow it out till it is about lower ribcage. Abby's hair is naturally wavy, like beach waves. She usually straightens it so it is pin straight or curls it. Abby's eyebrows are a golden brown, just like her highlights. She made her highlights that color so that they would blend together and so that her highlights would look more realistic. They are about medium, they aren't bushy, but they aren't pin thin either. They arch over like an ark. Abby's eyes are a beautiful crystal blue. They shine in the early sun, and seem to glow at night. When you look into that them, you could lose it. Abby hates her nose. She has a Roman nose. It is straight, almost flawless, and ends with a soft curvy tip. Abby has pretty flawless skin. Her skin is smooth and soft like a baby. Abby's lips are normal, she has a plump bottom lip and an average thin upper lip. She doesn't wear much makeup but she'll wear natural colors of eye shadow, mascara, and some kind of lip-gloss. She prefers sparkly lip-gloss or lip-gloss that smells like something. Her favorite is Cotton Candy, Cinnamon, Winter Mint, etc.. Abby's style is sport-chic with a clash of a little girly girl. She likes to wear skinny jeans, specially torn ones. Graphic T's and cute girly tops are her usual shirts, if not a tank top. She occasionally will wear a skirt, or shorts. Though it isn't really what you would think she would wear, but she likes to wear designer things when she can. Abby loves to wear jewelry. That is where her girl like attire definitely shines. She wears diamond earrings or pearls, a Tiffany & Co. bracelet and necklace that her mother gave her before she passed away. Abby is an average height for her age, 5'7 and 114 Pounds.
Spoiler:
other: Abby is Russian(hint the last name). Her father is Russian with a thick accent so Abby has a little bit of a accent with some words but she hinds her accent.
Character 1

•••••••••••••••

name: Samuel Lee Deval(goes by Sam)
species: Telekinesis/Pyro kinesis
personality: Sam is a trouble maker from the start. He is always getting into things he shouldn't be and getting into fights with people. He is adventurous and definitely has issues with letting danger find him. He is always doing things that can really hurt him. Sam is one of the biggest show-offs you may ever come in contact with and is always trying to upstage people. He is outgoing and will not give up once he sets his mind to something. Sam is very stubborn and will not do anything he doesn’t want to. He is very head strong and hot headed at the same time. Sam may act like the dumbest person at times, but he is very smart. If he tried, he could easily be an A-B students. He just doesn't push himself. He just makes others do it for him. Sam is very persuasive and usually can make people do what ever he wants. Sam is constantly flirting with girls and he's very good at it too. He is the kind of guy who knows exactly what to do and say to make a girl happy. Sam is a very loyal friend and would take a bullet for his buddies. He loves to play sports, specially football. Even though Sam may seem a little rough around the edges, he really is a sweet guy.
likes: Hanging out with his friends, being popular, being known, feeling good about himself, driving his car, flirting, football, sports, etc.
dislikes: Being alone, weird people, nerds, being too smart, trying, school, quiet people, showing his feelings, etc.
appearance: Sam has jet black hair that looks like a dark brown in the sunlight. His hair is naturally silky and smooth to the touch. Sam's hair is pushed up in the front in a clean cut look. He once had longish skater hair but realized it wasn't his thing. Sam's eyebrows are almost the same color as his hair but it is a little darker. His eye brows are naturally thin and they aren’t bushy like most guys eyebrows. Sam has beautiful ocean blue eyes which sparkle like jewels in the warm morning sunlight. They are known to be hypnotizing and mysterious. One look into them and you think they are gorgeous. Most people lie his eyes because you don't see a lot of brown haired and blue eyes people now a days. His eyes have a dark blue outline on the edge of the iris. He does also have a navy blue starburst around his pupil. Sam has flawless skin without a freckle or blemish in sight. He has a light tan giving him a little bit of color to his face, arms, and legs. He tans very easily though. Sam is a little taller than most guys his age. Sam is well built and has muscles. He isn't nasty built though. Sam usually wears jeans, a plain T, and a leather jacket. He is a simple man.
Spoiler:
other: Nada, He is Character numero 2

•••••••••••••••

name: Marissa Audrey Middleton(goes by Massie)
species: human
personality: Marissa has many different personalities, just depends when, where and who she is with. In other words, she can be very bipolar. She is a outgoing girl who loves to prove herself. Along with that, Massie is a over achiever, she does not like to fail. She is not one to be shy, actually she is the total opposite. Massie is very forward and doesn't hold back. When she gets angry she is not afraid to speak her mind to you. She is creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Massie is good at a broad range of things, enjoy debating issues, and is into "one-up-manship". Massie gets very excited about new ideas and projects, but sometimes neglects the more routine aspects of life. She is generally outspoken and assertive. Massie does enjoy people and is known for being a stimulating type of company. She has an ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions. Though Massie does tend to try and not act smart. Mostly because she really doesn't car that must. Though if someone tries to out smart her, she takes it as a personal challenge. Massie is really sweet though and is honestly just trying to fit in.
likes: clothes, people, crowds, painting, French class, speaking French, boys, making friends, etc.
dislikes: annoying people, sports, dirt, being judged, etc.
appearance: Massie has dark chocolate brown hair which is only a shade away from black. It's naturally pin straight, but of course like most girls with straight hair she wants curly hair, so half the time it's in perky curls. It's lengthy and goes a tad below her shoulder blades. Massie has thin black eyebrows. They arch at a perfect angle, they look almost fake. Her eyes brow color is almost the exact color of her hair but it's a shade off, they match perfectly together though. Massie has gorgeous blue eyes. Her eyes are brown. Massie of course, has one of the more attractive type of noses. She has a Celestial type of nose. The celestial, or turned-up, nose is extremely convex and points upward, ostensibly toward the heavens. Massie has a fair complexion, acne free, no facial spots, or anything. Her face is like a porcelain doll, even the temperature. Cold to the touch. Massie has plump kissable lips that almost always has some kind of flavored glitter gloss. Massie is Italian and French, giving her a nice tan. Massie has a baby face, and she is a tad bit pudgy. Massie loves girly clothes.
Spoiler:
other: Character #3

|Looks good(: ! Sorry my forms took a bit, I was out of town.|
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:41 pm

((Awesome characters! You wanna start, or should I? We should probably begin in the cafeteria, I'm thinkin'.))
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:53 pm

| thanks! Your characters are too! I can! So how should we start it though? Like they're just hanging there or is that where he'll make the homework scene?|
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 pm

((Thanks! And you can just have Abby (plus a friend, possibly if you'd like) hanging out at a table or something. I'll have Mr. Bully approach, and we can do the whole homework fiasco. Sound good? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 pm

|Okay!(: I'll start when I get home from Soccer practice(: !|
Back to top Go down
Slam Dunk

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:04 pm

((Sounds good! >D ))
Back to top Go down
Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm

I shut the thick math text book with a sigh of relief. Finally, finally I had finished this awful forty questioned homework. Why must teachers give out large amounts of homework? It's as if six or whatever hours of school wasn't enough! On the Brightside I had finished it a block ahead of time.
I twirled the apple stem off as Lora began to speak about how her parents had gone to the beach without her, how her brother was dating a new girl, and about people in general. As if I cared what Sydney was wearing and who Jacob had started dating.
I looked down at the four loose leaf sheets of paper. Each was filled with answers and worked out problems, on both the front and back pages. I picked up my pencil and began to write my teachers name, block, date, and my name.

|Sorry its bad first start >< |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:::marian mire*   ..:::marian mire* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:::marian mire*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Private RP's-
Jump to: