Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 am

Maturity:High:kissing,hand-holding, dating, killing, fight's, blood shed.
Fantasy:High:Vampire's, Witch's, Werewolf's.

It was a new day of a new school year, Senior year, I was sad but writing in my Diary helped alot with the car crash incident. It was my fault they died.........my fault.
¨ Nothing else matters, but I have to know her.¨ I thought to myself as I jumped off the roof slowing my self down with my speed and my arms. I ran towards the school were I knew She would be.

Rules.
* follow all RP rules.
* use those rules when you RP.
* put TVD at the beginning of your first post in Big Bold letters,
*Have fun Smile!!!!!!

Charries.
Girl that plays Elena~Sweettee
Griffen and Talylorn Salvatore or ¨Stephan and Damon Salvatore¨~ Scoobi
¨Bonnie¨ ~?
¨Alaric¨ ~ Sweettee
¨Caroline¨ ~ Sweettee
¨Matt¨~ ?
¨Aunt Jenna¨~ Scoobi
¨Jeromy¨~ Scoobi
¨Tyler¨~?
¨Mr. and Mrs. Lockwood¨~?
¨Caroline`s Mom¨~ ?
¨Matt's Mom¨~ ?
¨Anna¨~Sweettee
¨Anna`s mom¨~ ?
¨Vickie¨~ ?
¨Cathrine¨or Elizabeth.~ Scoobi.

Last edited by Scoobi72 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 am

((Okay, I have read the rules. I had to get off the compute, and when I came back to edit, the thread was locked. I didn't have time when I originally started to finish, I was going to add everything else later))
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:35 am

(( opps sorry hehe my mistake. hehe...........well I made this one I'll make a pic that says the title on it and put it under ther maturity\ fantast ratings.....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:25 pm

((Okay))
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 am

(( Pick your charries and leve enough for me Smile ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 pm

((I know I'd want to be Anna, Caroline, and Alaric. So, you can choose a few more characters))
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

(( I updated it on the front so pick 2 more people casue I have five then pick more and we'll balence it out Smile ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 am

((I pick Matt and Vickie))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way   I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Okay because it's ALWAYS your Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Private RP's-
Jump to: