Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Rants about Sweettee11

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Random Rants about Sweettee11 Empty
PostSubject: Random Rants about Sweettee11   Random Rants about Sweettee11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 am

☺About Moi☺
Name: Bridget Lynn
Birthday: November 22nd, I was supposed to be born January 3rd of the next year though >.<
Look/descriptionnnnn: I has blondish-brown hair. And greenish blue eyes
Personality: Well, I'm mental. I love my friends, who are also crazy. Err, I am usually smiling and yeah

☺♫♪Music♪♫☺
Bands/singers: Paramore, Evanescence, P!nk(Pink), Aly+AJ, Owl City, Taylor Swift, Fergie, Brad Paisley, Billy Currington

Movies
Movies I like: Harry Potter, Twilight

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks
I'm currently reading: about 14 different books from the library
I like anything fantasy, sci-fi, historic fiction

§ Most Common Things §
Nicknames: Bee, The Crazy Twilight-Obsessed girl, Bridgey
Pet(s): I has 3 kittays. A black shorthair named Princess, A grey tabby named Chrissy, and a little tortoiseshell kitten named Gremlin
Favourite colour(s): Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Purpleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and Blackkkkk
Hobbies: Draw... Sing... write..... stuff

Last edited by sweettee11 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Random Rants about Sweettee11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Rants about Sweettee11   Random Rants about Sweettee11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:45 am

A post for later....
Back to top Go down

Random Rants about Sweettee11
Page 1 of 1