Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Hey! If you have a ACCOUNT LOG IN ......if you don't REGISTER or if you just want to look...........well just click one of the other button's and take alook around Smile
Music is a Way of Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum to role-play and talk about different kinds of music.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm

*****Maturity: High: kissing, hand holding,
Fantasy: High: Vampires, zombies, mummys. (others that are "living" but thier "dead")******
stuvwllSleepy HollowllrrChapter 1rrstuvw

[center]Your walking towards a loved one's grave with flower's in your hands. You slightly cry as you walk towards the grave stone with your loved one's name written across the top. Your friend's had told you to stop going to thier grave. They saw the way you acted around the graveyard and then around them. You acted totally differnt when around that graveyard then when around them. They hated seeing you tear up everytime you see the graveyard and they wanted you stop think about it. You woundn't listen to them and went to the graveyard at night when your friend's eren't around. You put the flowers on top of the gravestone and walked away. You didn't like to cry but you just coun't stop. You walked away but the tears kept coming so you started to run. You keep running till you trip on somthing that sends you spraling. On your way tothe ground your head smakes into a gravestone and you pass out.
The minute you wake your underground, there's a giant desk behind the desk is a mummy. He looks up from what he was doing and smiles at you. He wakes over to you and put's his hand on your shoulder and forces your body to move forward walking beside him. You walk into a room candles lighned the walls, The mummy pulls somthing down off a shelf in the back corner of the room. Its a peice of paper that once he hand's it to you looks like a map of underground tunnels, shops, houses or cottages, spa's and Foutain's. You look at the peice of paper closer as he wakls out of the room. You never got his name or really who he was, you shrugg it off and look at the peice of paper he handed you lcoser to the top rather then the map itself. There are words in a dark font that is barely read able but you can read it. The words say " Welcome to Sleepy Hollow. A peacfull resort for the living dead." Your eyes get wide.

Rules:
*•Follow all of MY rules when doing anything here or anywere else on this site*
••PM me all forms••
•••Fill out entire form•••
••••Use (),[],{}, or OCC: when not rping!!••••
•••••!!!!Have Fun!!!•••••

Form:
Name(first and last):
Age(Vampire's only):
Description(for Mummy's just put what color thier "Rapping" is and how tall they are compared to other people at Sleepy Hollow):
How they got to Sleepy Hollow and How they died:
Species:
Other:

1. Info
2. The "Living" "Dead"
3. Announcments

Last edited by Scoobi72 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mylifeismusic.forumotion.com
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Vampires-

Sarah Cunningham, age  16. ~ Myself
Shane Grey, age 18. ~ Myself
James Pearce/looks 20 is really 164/Male ~ Myself
Zombies-

Mummy's-

Other's-

Last edited by Scoobi72 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Announcments:
7/28- The thread BEGAN!!
7/28- I re-did most thing's on here so make sure to if you havn't already re do your forms and read the Rules and the "Plot". Please and Thank you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 am

*••PM me all forms••, please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:58 pm

(This looks so cool! ^^ I'll be joining tomorrow, FG.]
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

(( Okz YEAH!! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm

[I sent you my form. ^^]
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

(( Your charrie, has been added, and ACCCEPTED!! ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 pm

[Awesome! Wanna RP?]
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 am

(( Yeah, I made another Charrie Smile You start?? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 am

Julz, eyes wide, looked around, confused. She didn't know where she was. But she still felt very violated, from when she had just been..well. Raped. She shuddered at the thought, and continued walking down the cold alleyway. She came to a sidewalk, finally, and began following it.
Back to top Go down
Scoobi72
Admin
Admin
Scoobi72

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

James was walking around, the small town of Helena,Georgia, and sighed. He breathed in, and walked past the old Cemtery. He shrugged his shoulders, and walked in, shuttering as the old black iron gates creeked ipen at the hindges. He sighed, and began walking around, there no one could see him, and he was safe, well as safe as you could be in a cemetery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 am

Juliet slid inside a coffee shop that looked half-way decent. She ordered, got her coffee--which smelled vulgar--and sat down in a booth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*   Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Hollow.....*Chapter 1*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Music is a Way of Life :: Role-Playing!! :: Creatures of the night/day-
Jump to: